Trusted IT Advisors
York Jobs of the Week: October 2nd
October 05, 2017
Our mission is to provide creative, cutting-edge IT solutions to help companies achieve business, technology, and operational goals and objectives. We believe strongly in creating a true partnership approach with our clients and consultants that fosters a long-term, trust-based relationship.
A direct client of York Solutions is in need of a Project Manager in Minneapolis, MN. This client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time, therefore you must be eligible to work on a contract-to-hire basis.
Accountable for leading project and program delivery resulting in defined business value delivered on time and on budget, and with stable operation. Responsible for project execution over one or multiple projects, typically ranging from $100k - $3 million. Ensures solutions meet business needs. Consults and collaborates with Leaders, subject matter experts, and others as needed to drive successful end-to-end delivery.
a) Team Leadership – Provides day-to-day direction and oversees progress of planned activities across various participation groups. Leads project health recovery, risk mitigation and issue resolution activities. Provides input into project team needs, resource selection, and resource planning. Drives collaboration and cross-organizational coordination of project activities. Participates in project reviews and steering committees. Leads diverse teams comprised of business stakeholders, subject matter experts, shared services groups, product and integration vendors, and core team members.
b) Project Management - Responsible for planning, execution, communications, status reporting, risk and issue management, customer satisfaction and financial management of projects. Constructs RFPs and SOWs. Accountable for adherence to client's lifecycle methodology, structured project change, issue and risk management, reference architecture standards, regulatory policy, and IT Security policy. Leads the project end-to-end, from planning through implementation, including resource planning, scope definition, financial management, benefit analysis, and schedule. Establishes, maintains, and manages against a logical work breakdown structure. Defines major project milestones, and project cost and benefit estimates. Owns communications, including status reports, leadership, and stakeholder updates. Manages project risk and organizational dependencies and linkages. Continually identifies opportunities for innovation and improvement within their projects.
c) Customer Relationship Management - Serves as the primary contact and business liaison to the project. Manages customer expectations regarding projects and continually drives improvements in customer satisfaction. Drives resolution of customer concerns quickly and effectively, and appropriately escalates as needed. Contributes to business case and cost/benefit factors. Ensures sound post-implementation operation through sound test and implementation and alignment with Support leaders. Ensures lessons learned are effected. Facilitates conflict resolution through negotiation and consensus building techniques. Keeps Program Manager apprised of business satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years IT work experience, with experience successfully managing sizeable projects and large budgets
- Demonstrated understanding of core PMO processes and methodologies (including Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile)
- Mastery of project planning and WBS creation
- PMP Certification required, or ability to attain
- Strong infrastructure background desired
- Mastered ability to deliver through structured project management practices, managing teams in a matrixed environment
- Strong communication, collaboration, relationship management and critical thinking skills required
This job was posted on 10/2/2017. Click here to view the original posting.
Global Knowledge Management Leaders
Our direct end client in St. Paul, MN is looking for a Global Knowledge Management Leader for a contract-to-hire position. Due to export control laws, we can only submit US citizen or GC holders.
In Service Automation, our client is seeking to transform their customer service operations to achieve an in-depth understanding of their customers "journey" in order to drive personalized service through process and technology improvements that enhance the customer experience, promote customer loyalty and growth, and grow the brand by enabling customer success. As a key part of this broader program, the company is seeking to hire a Global Knowledge Management Leader who will lead the effort to transform the company's customer service operations into a knowledge-driven organization. This position will work with the Customer Services and Technical Services organizations globally to define the process, tools, and metrics to enable the capture, management, and delivery of knowledge to help customers better understand the company's products and resolve their issues.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for cross-functional collaboration with the Global Service Automation Leader, Business Services (BSO), IT, Technical Service Leaders, Area CRM teams, and the company's businesses to establish the organization’s Knowledge Management strategy
- Lead the implementation and roadmap of the Knowledge Program with focus on achieving the strategic goals of the global customer service automation program; responsible for the awareness and adoption of knowledge process and systems
- Engages with stakeholders and business units on all efforts related to the knowledge management programs, to include but are not limited to: content analysis, document management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations, workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, information dissemination; planning to encompass the strategy, architecture and methodology for an enterprise modernization effort; selection, implementation and measure of packaged solutions for enterprise modernization; complete integration of applications with target data and defined processes
- Responsible for leveraging industry best practices such as Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) to support the business outcomes of improving self-service and faster issue resolution
- Lead the development and implementation of content strategies (i.e., enterprise governing structure of how to organize and categorize content) for the web and internal systems including discovery, planning, analysis, migration, delivery and governance
- Establish and enforce effective governance and change management to drive consistency across enterprise knowledge strategy and increase utilization of knowledge platform
- Develop and manage deployment of communications and awareness programs to increase sharing and collaboration
- Monitors and evaluates the knowledge management program, including external benchmarking and the establishment of Key Performance Indicators to quantify the effectiveness of the knowledge program
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience running a Knowledge Management or Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) Program
- Working off-hours (working outside standard business hours in the United States)
- Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM) or KCS Certification
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Knowledge Management, Library/Information Science, Information Systems, Communications, or Business from an accredited university
- Salesforce.com Service Console experience and proficiency
- Intimate knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems (Salesforce Knowledge, Knova, InQuira) and search engine optimization (SEO)
- A track record of scaling a global program
- Clear examples of conceiving and delivering innovative solutions
- Demonstrated project management success
- Understanding and ability to lead the development of customer services processes
- Experience with Change Management around business strategy and the technology to enable it
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and across multiple functions and disciplines
- Ability to engage and influence the organization
- Ability to multi-task and handle large workloads under time constraints
- Results oriented with strong process and execution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to the most senior management levels
- Strategic vision – looking at the future – and execution
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Access
- Experience with Customer Service processes and systems
- Supervisory experience
- Global Order to Cash experience
- Active listening skills with outstanding interpersonal qualities and a natural, effective consultative style
- Ability to collaborate across functions/teams
- An ability to operate in ambiguous complex environments with limited supervision
- Strong problem solving skills utilizing resources across departments and businesses to create solutions
- Demonstrated strong initiative with improvement activities in previous role(s)
- Demonstrated ability to drive game changing metrics
- Demonstrated ability to continuously maintain and improve productivity and service offerings
- Proven leadership and influencing skills
- Strong financial skills and understanding
- Strong analytical competencies
This job was posted on 10/3/2017. Click here to view the original posting.
Security/Compliance Consultant - SAP
We have 2 openings for an SAP Security and Compliance Consultant that can be located in either Minneapolis or Denver.
Primary subject matter expert for SAP system integrity, including identity, access management and compliance perspective. Responsible to define and oversee strategy for SAP security and compliance. Responsible to define a roadmap for an overall enterprise vision for access and identity management.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in related area and/or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years related experience
- At least 3 years of demonstrated expertise in at least one of these areas: SAP audit, SAP security design/re-design, SAP GRC implementation, Identity Management
- Experience with hands-on SAP GRC and security implementation and /or effective SAP audit experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior-level executives
- Ability to influence others without direct authority
- Demonstrated project or team lead experience
This job was posted on 10/4/2017. Click here to view the original posting.
Take a look at our other open positions here!
Not seeing the jobs that match your skillset? Please fill out our online application to be considered for future IT opportunities!
Posted By: Briana Perrino