Trusted IT Advisors
York Jobs of the Week: November 17th
November 20, 2014
SAP Order to Cash Functional Testing Lead
We are currently working with our direct end client in St. Paul, MN who is looking for an SAP Functional Tester for a 6-12 months contract-to-hire position. Due to export control laws, the ideal candidate will be a US citizen or GC holder. This is a functional lead and specifically in the OTC (Order to Cash) process area which covers mostly the SAP SD module.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide leadership for testing within the OTC team
- Represent the OTC team in all cross-functional testing meeting, discussions, and deliverables
- Ensure test cases cover all functionality, including new changes
- Communicate test failures and/or concerns, along with proposed resolutions
- Ensure training materials are in place for new functionality
- Manage assigned deployment project(s) to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three years of experience with Test/Defect Management
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong capabilities with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Minimum of one year of experience working with SAP
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to function with minimal day to day direction
This position was posted on 11/17/2014. More information regarding this position can be found here.
York Solutions is currently looking for a Java Engineer for a 6-9 month contract-to-hire position in the Minneapolis, MN area.
- Design and develop innovative solutions that transform the client’s applications and services for their core merchandising business areas
- Work on challenging projects and build highly scalable web applications and services that drive strategic business initiatives like multi-channel integration, pricing, promotions, product design, and assortment planning strategies
- Perform a technical engineering leadership role on various projects within the client’s core merchandising platform
- Create innovative solutions that will build and operate on a scale that supports key merchandising strategies
- Drive design, develop, test and deploy software or builds using a variety of development technologies and methodologies
- Drive engineering design throughout the project and platform life-cycle
- Ensure architectural, infrastructure, operational, and security requirements are met
- Participate in lifecycle management
- Diagnose, isolate and de-bug software problems and perform problem resolution
- Expertise in Java/J2EE,Agile, Automation, continuous delivery, Restful services, Tomcat, Chef, Jenkins, Automated Testing frameworks (AUT)
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Experience in working with Relational Databases, Cassandra
- Working knowledge of web services and other integration patterns
- Exposure to Spring Framework
- Hands-on experience with WebSphere Application and web severs
This position was posted on 11/17/2014. Read more details about this position.
A client in the Minneapolis, MN area is looking for an iOS Developer for a 3-6 month contract-to-hire position.
- Develop apps using some or all of the following languages for Mobile applications: Objective-C; Swift; C#; .NET, Java, HTML5, etc.
- Develop using SQLite & Webservices / data transport (XML, JSON, etc.)
- Follow SDLC principles and specific process used by team
- Follow Agile methodology
- Provide UI/UX guidelines for mobile application development
- 4 years of advanced mobile application design and development experience required
- Experience working on Enterprise mobile or cloud applications/solutions.
This position was posted on 11/18/2014. For more details, please click here.
OTC Functional- Solutions Engineer
Our client in the Minnesota area is looking for an OTC functional/solution engineer role for a 6-12 month contract-to-hire position. The SAP functional analyst role bridges the gap between business and technology by possessing a strong understanding of both domains
Responsibilities and qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engage with stakeholders to understand desired outcomes and elicit requirements, translate them into functionality that can be implemented
- Play a lead role in providing analyst expertise in the area of SAP Order to Cash
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
- Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
This position was posted on 11/18/2014. Check out more details regarding this position.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman