Trusted IT Advisors
York Jobs of the Week: November 13th
November 16, 2017
Our mission is to provide creative, cutting-edge IT solutions to help companies achieve business, technology, and operational goals and objectives. We believe strongly in creating a true partnership approach with our clients and consultants that fosters a long-term, trust-based relationship.
- Strong technology background with SQL Server (TSQL, stored procedures, query tuning) and SSIS coding experience
- .NET and/or Java application development experience
- Experience leading database development teams
- Ability to lead multiple Scrum teams throughout the development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to the specification
- Ensure Scrum team development standards are being met across multiple teams
- Big Picture thinker with the ability to execute with details
- Serve as the technical subject-matter expert for the assigned Scrum teams
- Strong ability to communicate and coordinate with business teams, architecture teams and other internal teams to get the deliverables completed on schedule
- Promote and evaluate use of software development best practices (including automated unit testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Dev Ops)
This job was posted on 11/13/2017. Click here to view the original posting.
SAP VIM/Open Text
Our direct end client in St. Paul, MN is looking for a VIM/Open Text Consultant. Assignment would be for approx. 6 months, possibly longer, and may include travel (potentially Taiwan / Philippines / Canada).
- 1. 2 or more full implementations of VIM in an SAP environment
- Configuration (document types, process types, business rules, security roles, organizational structures, duplicate checks)
- Configuration of workflow and batch jobs
- Integration with SAP ECC and/or Ariba
- Invoice Capture Center configuration, printer controls and workflow
- Chinese language
- ABAP experience
This job was posted on 11/14/2017. Click here to view the original posting.
Network Systems Engineer
- Responsible for overseeing the design of enterprise-wide infrastructure/network systems
- Under general direction, establishes infrastructure/networking standards, and designs new system configurations
- Oversee deployment of major new systems/network infrastructure technologies
- Maximizes infrastructure/network performance by collaborating with architects on systems optimization
- Provides future technology roadmap to guide systems/network evolution
- Experience with the following is preferred: VOIP, Cisco, Fiber Networks, Firewalls
This job was posted on 11/15/2017. Click here to view the original posting.
Take a look at our other open positions here!
Not seeing the jobs that match your skillset? Please fill out our online application to be considered for future IT opportunities!
Posted By: Briana Perrino-Barrett