Trusted IT Advisors
York Jobs of the Week: December 8th
December 11, 2014
Incident Management Consultant
York is currently seeking an Incident Management Consultant for a client in the St. Paul, MN area.
- Coordinate incident management activities for a specific service line
- Ensure SLA’s are established and followed
- Manage the Major Incident process, communications, tools, and participators in the process
- Communicate incident management status through regular reports and presentations to a variety of audiences, including management and peers in other functional areas
- Analyze incident and problem management trends to identify areas for continuous improvement
- Perform customer satisfaction analysis, reporting and actions for improving satisfaction rates where needed
- Define and generate Incident and Problem metrics, delivering statistical reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Work with problem management SMEs to prevent problems and resulting incidents from happening, minimizing total number of problems
- Mentor and train the organization on the Incident management process and best practices
- Administer tools related to Incident, Major Incident and Problem Management
- Work in a manner that is not disruptive to peers, supervisors and/or subordinates
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined in the employer’s sole discretion
- Maintain availability and willingness to work such days and hours as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification
- Extensive experience with incident management processes, concepts and tools
- Extensive experience defining and generating reports that include critical success factors and KPI’s
- Experience with Release or Change management processes, concepts and tools a plus
- Strong negotiation and prioritization skills
- Superior customer service and relationship management skills
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to cope with stressful situations
- Maintains availability and willingness to work such days and hours as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs including day, night, or weekend shifts
This position was posted on 12/5/2014. More information regarding this position can be found here.
MTD Business Analyst
Our client in the St. Paul, MN area is seeking a Business Analyst position for a 3-6 month contract. At this time, due to export control laws, we are not able to sponsor candidates. As part of this project, the client is integrating a new enterprise Label software system. This system will manage the entire Label process from design, creation, printing and tracking. They are looking for several Analysts to join their team and assist with a number of projects. The core project is integrating "Loftware" Enterprise Label Solution with SAP. The Analyst is responsible for developing and designing products to meet specific sales, marketing, production, and cost requirements.
- Design, test and document labels to support global business requirements
- Understand the capabilities and design limitations with Labeling systems
- Work with the business areas and IT colleagues to define label requirements
- Document and maintain labeling process work instructions and procedures
- Ensure label templates meet customer specification using efficient designs that meet functional, security, performance, and quality requirements
- Lead and/or participate in label design workshops
- Identify and help resolve label design issues, participate and provide label template design reviews
- Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability
- Ensure efficient and effective processes and standards are in order to continuously improve quality and adherence to all quality management plans
- Maintain standard and regulated label template files and archives
- Support adherence to business and program objectives and program mission
- Assist in identifying, analyzing, mitigating and responding to project and operational risks.
- 4+ years of IT Business Analyst experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
This position was posted on 12/8/2014. Read more details about this position.
B.I. Support Tech Lead
A client in St. Paul, MN area is looking for a B.I. Support Teach Lead for a 6-9 month contract to hire position.
Priority of skills
1.Strong SQL skills (SSIS, stored procedures)
2.Microsoft stack experience (SSAS, Cubes)
4.BI tech lead experience (theory and application)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant certifications in information technology
- 10 years of combined development and/or DBA experience including but not limited to:
- MS SQL Server (T-SQL)2000- 2014 DTS, SSIS and SSRS, MS Visual Studio, TFS 2008 or higher
- SSAS, MDX Cubes, Performance Point / Excel Services, Data warehouse/ETL development
- 3 years of Data Governance, Data quality and Master Data Management principles in an enterprise environment
- 3 years of proven technical support team leadership
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and foster team commitment to tasks
- Expert knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and techniques
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft’s BI stack and Business Intelligence best practices
- Expert knowledge of relational databases
- Expert knowledge of relational data modeling including star schemas
This position was posted on 12/9/2014. Check out more details regarding this position.
Senior Technical Architect
We are looking for a Senior Technical Architect for a 6+ month contract-to-hire position in Minneapolis, MN.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical leadership within an architecture discipline on data-driven Marketing technologies including, but not limited to:
-Guest(customer) data analytics
-Campaign Management tools and process
- Participate in efforts to create new standards and best practices and drive adoption across the technical community
- Possess an understanding of systems programming, graphical user interfaces and control languages
- Significant business knowledge of Marketing and have one or more areas of concentrated technical expertise
- Ability to explain technical solutions to technical and non-technical teams
- Experience with APIs and service oriented architecture
This position was posted on 12/11/2014. For more details, please click here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman