Trusted IT Advisors
Highlight of York Jobs: Week of October 6th
October 09, 2014
SAP ABAP RTR
Our client in St. Paul, MN is seeking a 6-month contract-to-hire SAP position. Due to export control laws, we are not able to sponsor candidates at this time.
This position will guide the SAP technical design and code development processes for the client’s FI/CO (Financial Accounting/Controlling) solutions.
- Review and approve technical specifications to ensure adherence to development and document standards
- Provide initial estimates of effort for design and development
- Validate detailed estimates from suppliers
- Make recommendations to SAP development teams to achieve best practices and high performance
- Provide expertise with integration technologies and enforce interface standards
- Develop detail technical specifications as needed based upon functional specs
- Perform code development as needed to validate designs and maintain skills
- Maintain technical knowledge of SAP application components and architecture
- Direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, and technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws
- Work within cross-functional teams from different businesses and various countries in a complex organization with differences in language, culture and time zones
- Collaborate with functional leads on design of functional specifications - challenge specs if better solution exists
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years of IT professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years of recent ABAP development experience
- Must be a US citizen or have a green card
- Advanced knowledge of various programming languages, databases, and IT infrastructure
This position was posted on 10/6/2014. More information regarding this position can be found here.
PI Tech Specialist
A client in MN is looking for a PI Tech Specialist for a 3-6 month contract-to-hire position. Due to export control laws, our client requires US citizen or GC holders.
- Guide the technical design, configuration, mapping and development processes for the client’s SAP integration strategy using SAP PI (Process Integration)
- Manage and execute these processes to provide the required artifacts and realization deliverables for the global deployment of SAP
- Advanced knowledge of various programming languages, databases, and IT infrastructure as well as the ability to work within cross-functional teams from different businesses and various countries in a complex organization with differences in language, culture and time zones
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years IT experience
- Minimum of 4 years of development experience with PI 7.0 or higher
This position was posted on 10/6/2014. Read more details about this position.
BW with APO
A client in the St. Paul, MN area is looking for a 6-9 month contract-to-hire BW with APO resource. Due to export control laws, we need US citizen or GC holders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide input to SAP BW data architecture and design discussions
- Participate in SAP BW design and development for deployments that cross multiple divisions and countries as part of the Global SAP implementation
- Possess a high level of SAP BW expertise enabling them to provide consulting to clients during implementations, and also mentor existing resources on the Data Warehouse team
- Write technical design and development
This position was posted on 10/07/2014. Check out more details regarding this position.
SAP Controls and Compliance Analyst
We are hiring for an SAP Controls and Compliance 6-9 month contract-to-hire position for our client in St. Paul, MN. This is an immediate interview/fill position.
- Identify, document and test new internal controls related to SAP Implementation
- Work with and provide guidance to Process Teams to ensure controls are integrated into the overall Polaris blueprinting designs for all future deployments and releases
- Work with and provide guidance to Process Teams to ensure controls are documented properly
- Work with and provide guidance to the Process Teams to ensure controls are tested and working as designed in PIT testing
- Work with local resources to ensure they understand new controls and how their local control responsibilities may change
- Coordinate with local resources and SOX team to ensure SOX testing expectations are updated with the new controls
This position was posted on 10/7/2014. For more details, please click here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman