Trusted IT Advisors
Highlight of York Jobs of the Week: November 3rd
November 06, 2014
AP BI Business Analyst
A client in the St. Paul, MN area is looking for an AP BI Business Analyst for a 3-6 month contract. This position will work with architects to translate requirements to technical specs, testing and coordination of changes though the development and implantation cycle. Also, help to estimate resource requirements and create plans, timelines, and milestones, for enhancement.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within an SAP BI/BW environment and experience with the BO tool set (Webi, BEX, Xcelsius, etc.)
- Strong BA related experience in analyzing business requirements, translating requirements to functional specifications (including data flows and high-level source to target data mappings)
- Work with architects to translate requirements to technical specs, testing and coordination of changes though the development and implantation cycle
- Help to estimate resource requirements and create plans, timelines, and milestones for enhancement
This position was posted on 11/03/2014. More information regarding this position can be found here.
Our direct end client in the St. Paul, MN area is looking for an SAP TM consultant for a 9+ month contract position. Due to export control laws, the ideal candidate will be a US Citizen or GC holder.
- Responsible for cross functional planning, blueprinting, system configuration, training, testing, cutover activities, and post go-live support
- Support transportation business users in SAP TM master data creation such as lanes, rates, allocations and business share
- Maintain and support transportation charge management master data, freight agreement, rate table, calculation sheets etc.
- Configure SAP ECC integration to transfer the orders (SO, PO, STO, STPO), deliveries and shipments from SAP ECC to SAP TM
- Create and maintain batch jobs both in SAP ECC and SAP TM system to support transportation process from order management to freight settlement
- SAP TM 8.0 production Support: Troubleshooting issues in production and making necessary configuration changes
This position was posted on 11/04/2014. Read more details about this position.
SAP Material Master EWM
Our direct end client in the St. Paul, MN area is looking for an SAP Material Master EWM Business consultant for a 9+ month contract. This position will take direction from the divisional material master data leads and be a member of the HCBG Master Data Team. Due to export control laws, only US citizens or GC holders can be submitted.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the quality, integrity and processing of master data in support of HCBG Business Transformation
- Understand and follow standards and procedures supporting material master data migration
- Lead business teams through timely, efficient cleanup procedures that ensure Master Data is complete and accurate
- Discover, rationalize, cleanse, organize and sustain data assets in preparation for HCBG SAP Deployment
- Guide HCBG teams through defining of correct material master settings in SAP to support the global design
- Gather legacy source data and present to HCBG business teams
- Travel up to 10%, domestic and international
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study
- 3+ years of SAP implementation experience with focus on material master data and cutover
- Experience with master data information and analysis
- Advanced MS-Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
This position was posted on 11/04/2014. Check out more details regarding this position.
Customer Master Data Analyst
Our client in the St. Paul, MN has 7 openings for Customer Master Data analysts for a 2-3 year contract. This position could eventually turn into a full time opportunity!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Verifying and cleansing customer name and address information in legacy systems
- Evaluating potential duplicates and making decisions on customer merges or survivorship
- Assisting with daily monitoring of customer account creations and updates
- Creating and updating customer accounts according to Divisional Operating Procedures
- Tracking and updating metrics in support of the governance of customer data
- Consistent attainment of quality and productivity metrics
- 2 years of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High attention to detail and highly organized
- Demonstrates technical aptitude
- Proficient in Excel
This position was posted on 11/04/2014. For more details, please click here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman