Trusted IT Advisors
Turn Life Experience into Career Opportunity
You already have the skills and we can help you focus them! Work with us and grow as you learn the ins and outs of how to successfully enter the project management field and set forth on a new career path. On top of the possibility of a contract engagement at one of our local clients, program participants also earn a salary throughout the entire training process. We know that taking time off for full-time training can be a financial burden, so we want to eliminate that barrier for program participants. We are investing in people that we are confident will thrive both in training and on the job.
Some program benefits include:
- Comprehensive training program focused on project coordinator, project management and effective communication skills
- Paid classroom training Monday through Friday from 9am–4pm
- Opportunity to join York’s PMO consulting practice
- Offered a mentor within the IT project management space through our association, Think IT
- Offered a coach within York’s senior consultant pool
- Access to thought leadership content and career advice
- Business communication training
Through this training, the B2E program will provide the on-ramp to a successful career in IT consulting for participants.
To learn more about the application process, please click here.