Trusted IT Advisors
Access a New Pipeline of Diverse Talent to Drive Business Success
Are you struggling to find the high-quality project management talent needed to succeed? Are you feeling the pressure around diversity quotas? Do you know any talented individuals who took a career hiatus only to find it difficult to return to the workforce?
According to InformationWeek, project management is the #2 tech skill in short supply. Now, imagine having access to an untapped pool of resources and successfully completing your projects all while diversifying your staff.
- Our participant population is comprised of stay-at-home parents, veterans, and folks looking to make a career change.
- They are highly educated, highly motivated, and have the life skills necessary to ramp up faster than a fresh grad.
- Most of our participant population had never previously considered IT as a career path, or are continuously overlooked and screened out automatically by current systems, meaning these highly skilled resources never even make it to your inbox!
Through a comprehensive training program, we focus on project coordination, project management, and effective communication skills. Participants will also earn a SCRUM Master certification upon completion. Ultimately, the goal of the program is to produce professionals ready to begin or re-launch successful careers in IT project management.
Our program will help provide you with a competitive edge to enhance business growth through:
- Access to a new pipeline of experienced professionals to address the current skills gap found within the IT industry
- Helping to close the diversity gap, especially for women in IT
- High-quality candidates who have gone through extensive training, coupled with the transferable skills they have already gained through their personal and professional experiences
- Supplementing current staff with B2E’s returnship professionals, freeing up time of senior staff for higher-level responsibilities
- Providing ongoing support to ensure success
If you're interested in helping us close the gaps by adding some B2E participants to your team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.